I am a Lecturer with the Department of Mechanical, Aerospace, and Nuclear Engineering at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Troy NY, USA.
I am interested in exploring a Unified Material Modeling Framework to describe the thermomechanical behavior of a spectrum of materials systems (crystalline to biological) using Multiscale Computational models, Empirical models, and Data-driven models.
My research interests include:
- Multiphysics Computational Mechanics
- Biological Materials Systems
- Machine Learning (logistic regression, kernel SVM etc.)
- Manufacturing of Materials (metals, composites etc.)
- Crystalline Materials Systems (metals, energetic materials etc.)
- Molecular Dynamics
- Experiment Design for Biological materials (thermomechanical behavior)
- Business Intelligence and Data Analytics